i was wondering why this quiet little blog went from its usual 40 or 50 views a day to 2,441. then i followed the links and saw that GIZMONDO and TOKYOMANGO posted this picture i took a couple of years ago on one of my rare nights at a club in tokyo.
random scraps of life that may or may not pertain to yoga, buddhism, japan, art, media, general nonsense and anything else that amuses, entertains, energizes or enlightens me at the moment.
- IN LOVING MEMORY
- 1 minute primary series
- heart shaped watermelons
- major traffic
- people i don't know
- making of yoga manga
- for all my readers in the S.W. U.S. of A. both of...
- Ashtanga Yoga Photos by Matt Criggs
- toilet designed with yoga principles in mind
- Ashtanga Yoga classes in Kumamoto May, 29~31
- new ashtanga yoyogi homepage
- ▼ May (11)